Home For Christmas


Can you believe that on Monday it's Christmas?

I can't.

December just goes by so quickly. The excitement for Christmas grows everyday then suddenly it's here then quick as a flash it's gone. We have to take the decorations down then suddenly it's the new year. It's sad but it's life. Things come and go so we just have to move on.

For once I am on top of everything with my Christmas shopping. Being a poor student Christmas shopping can be hard when you don't have a lot of money. I know I could get a job but I have loads of assignments to do so the stress was getting to me a little and affecting my mental health. I feel like adding a part time job to the mix and I'd feel like I would have a mental breakdown. I don't know how some students do it sometimes. Anyway, with the help of Amazon and also some bargains in some shops. I'm pretty impressed with what I've got everyone and I hope they like it.

One thing though that my mum told me while I was stressing about presents and worrying about whether what I was getting looked cheap. My mum told me that it is the thought that counts and not the price. Which I believe is very true because at the end of the day it doesn't matter how much the present cost. Whether it was something from Poundland or John Lewis. If someone took the time to get something that they'd think you'll like then that should be enough. At least they thought of you when doing their christmas shopping. At the end of the day it's better than nothing and so just be grateful they thought of you.

Anyway, as you may have guessed I am home for Christmas. Although, I do have some university work to do while I'm at home so it's not all fun and games but I'll make the most of being at home. It's always nice to come home for the holidays. It's very relaxing being at home.

So that's all I have to say really. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday whatever it is you're celebrating and I'll be back again with another post next Friday.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two