December Is Here


I can't believe it's already Decmeber and there's 24 days until Christmas. I love December mostly for the fact that everyday I get to open my advent calender. I'll never be too old for an advent calender. I don't know why people think it's a kids thing to have an advent calendar. Hello. You get to eat chocolate everyday. I treated myself to two advent calendars because I got the Makeup Revolution beauty advent calender which I am excited about but I couldn't imagine not having an advent calendar with chocolate in it so I got my favourite Cadburies Dairy Milk calendar because I love Dairy Milk chocolate. In my opinion it's the best.

Unfortunately though as much I want to celebrate Christmas and forget about life's responsibilities. I'm a uni student which means there's no resting for the wicked. I have assignments and a dissertation to do so it's stressful month as well. That is also the reason why I've been a bit absent on this blog and why my usual national blog posting month in Novemeber kind of failed. I've sort of had to get my priorities and focus on my uni work as well as on myself and well being. As much as I love blogging and typing away. It was kind of stressing me out making posts everyday while also working on assignments so I sort of stopped blogging. However, rather than stressing myself out and trying to make multiple blog posts a week or posting everyday. I have decided to reshedule my blog posting schedule and I've chosen to post on this blog every Friday. That way I have plenty of time in the week to make a blog post for you all ready for Friday without being so stressed out and I still have time to focus on my uni work. I hope that's okay with you all. I love blogging and hopefully this will help me to keep on track with my blog as well as my uni work without being so stressed out.


Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I still can't believe it's the first of Decemeber. Oh well. Good times are ahead. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back next Friday with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two