National Blog Posting Month


As I have done this for the past two years I thought I may as well do it again this year. As November is the national blog posting month I will be posting for the entire month of November which means you'll be getting thirty blog posts from me for the entire month of November.

The fun thing about this is it will be a variety of blog posts from me. I will definetly be sharing my current favourites of the month as well as updating you guys about my third and final year of university and offering my own advice for you. Expect to see some day in my life posts about what I get up to during the day or what I've recently experienced. There's loads of potential posts which I have planned out ready for you all to see.

I hope this month will encourage you to maybe start a blog of your own. Blogging is so easy and so fun. Plus there's loads of free websites which will help you to start up your blog. In my opinion I'd recommend using Blogger. It's free and you can personalise your blog how you want to and everything you need for a blog post is here. I use it and I find it so helpful with running this blog on it. All you really need for blogging is a laptop, a camera to take photos (do use your own original photos as it adds a personal touch to your posts) and a notebook to jot down your ideas and blog posts. It's so much less effort than starting a YouTube channel and you can literally wear what you like and nobody will know. I'm currently writing this in pyjamas but that doesn't matter because you can't see. I would highly recommend blogging to anyone and you don't have to blog about one specific thing. You can blog about anything and everythiing.

Just go for it! What's the worst that could happen?

Anyway, I'll be back again tomorrow with another blog post. Stick around on this blog for an update everyday from me.

See you tomorrow.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two