Meh..


This is just a blog post just to say meh.

I'm going to be honest with you all. I didn't write a blog post ready for today and I was planning to make a blog post talking about my weekend and my trip to Cardiff on Friday and Saturday but honestly I just didn't feel like writing about it or I didn't know how to put into words about my trip.

I've just kind of had one of those days where I have no motivation to do anything productive today and as the title of this post suggests I've been feeling meh.

For those of you who don't know. Meh is just expressing a lack of interest and enthusiasm in something which is how I'm feeling right now.

Don't get me wrong I love to blog and I'll be back to making more interesting posts tomorrow but today is just one of those posts that is pretty boring to read.

However, I said at the beginning of this month that I'll be blogging everyday in November as I have done (or attempted to do) these past years in November. So here is the blog post for the day. It's short and boring but it's just to let you all know that currently as I type this out I'm feeling meh.

But it's okay to feel meh sometimes. It's a part of life. We lose motivation and enthusiasm in things we like sometimes. However, it can be turned around. I mean look at this right now. This is a blog post that you're reading. It may not be an exciting post but it's still a blog post. Even as I right this post I'm starting to feel a little better so that's a good thing right?

Anyway, it's my last night at home before I travel back up to university again in the morning. I'll probably blog about my travel experience or just my thoughts and feelings on the day. Who knows? Maybe I'll do a day in the life post. The post will probably go up tomorrow evening (UK time) but it'll probably be a better post than this one.

So all I have to say now is that I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two