Home Is Where The Heart Is


You know that phrase home is where the heart is well that is so true for me.

As you may have guessed I am about to go home for reading week and I'm so excited. I love going home because it's a break away from university which at times can be really stressful at times. It's just nice to get away sometimes. I've been back at university for nearly two months so it's about time I go home even if it's for just a week. It's still a break away from the stresses of university. Even though university work is still playing in the back of my mind, it's not as overwhelming when I'm at home.

I think what I love about going home is being surrounded by family. Spending time with my mum is literally the best for me. I just love my mum. I also get to see other members of my family as well as my best friend from school too. It's just so perfect and happy in my opinion. Even though I love life at university and being independent, nothing can really beat the comforts of home.

I'm also really looking forward to having baths because in my university house we only have a shower so it's just so nice to be able to have a bath at home. Baths for me are just so relaxing.

That's all I have to say today, I'll be back soon with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two