Superdrug and Amazon Haul


Today I bought a few new products from Superdrug and Amazon so I thought I'd share with you guys what I bought.

In Superdrug I bought mostly beauty items. The first thing I picked up was the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in the shade 107. I really wanted a dark red lipstick and I bought a Kate Moss lipstick the other day and I've heard a lot of people like the shade 107 so I decided to get it because it's really affordable.


The next thing I bought was the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in the shade Very Black because I like using black mascara and I also wanted to try a new mascara. I saw this online and I was surprised it was really affordable because normally I think Maybelline products are expensive so when this was £4.99 I just had to get it.


I also bought an eyeliner from Maybelline because I needed a new eyeliner because my other one was getting old and I just thought I'd treat myself to a new eyeliner. I got the Maybelline Crayon Khol 100 which is in the shade Ultra Black because again I like using black eyeliner for when I go on nights out so I thought this was perfect for me and it was a good price too.


Next I bought B. Makeup Brush Cleanser because my makeup brushes need a clean so I thought I'd buy some stuff to clean them with and I heard this product is really good.


The final thing I bought in Superdrug is a bit random but it is My Little Star Cotton Wool Pads. I was watching an old Zoella Boots haul and one of the things she got was large baby cotton wool pads which she buys instead of the smaller cotton wool pads. I thought that was really handy because I use micellar water to take my make up off and so I thought this extra large cotton pads would be perfect for that. It was also the same price for the smaller cotton pads so it was a good deal.


Now the last thing I bought is from Amazon but I'm so excited about this because it is the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler which I was inspired to get because of Zoella as she uses the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler and her curls look so amazing so I thought I'd treat myself when my student loan came in and got myself one.


So that is everything I bought. I hope you enjoyed this haul. I used to never like hauls but recently I like them because I like to see what other people have bought and see whether I'll fancy buying it too.

Anyway, I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two