The End Of Another Year


It's the end of another year and nearly the start of a new year.

2016 has been a very interesting year. So much happened that it felt like it flew by so fast.

Many great celebrities died this year. It was quite surprising how many died and so many recognisable names too. All of whom will be missed and I'm sure some of you were saddened by some of their deaths.

The next interesting thing that happened was the UK got to vote whether to stay or leave the European Union. Surprisingly the UK voted to leave which shocked many people including myself. Obviously the UK will soon see the changes of Brexit in 2017 so let's just hope it was the right decision and whatever happens, happens.

Another big thing that happened was the US Elections and it was a race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Donald Trump became president which also shocked lots of people including myself.

Let's just say 2016 was the year full of surprises.

A few things happened in my life in 2016.

I passed my first year of university and moved on to second year.

I moved from living in halls to living in a house with my three closest friends.

I also moved back home to a new house.

I learned to enjoy life and become more independent. I also realised I can enjoy having some alone time and planning trips for myself but still have a good time. I went to the cinema four times by myself which I've never done before but now I'm perfectly fine to watch a movie in the cinema by myself.

I've also improved on my blog. I've made 124 posts this year and I also reached 10,000 page views on my blog which I never thought would ever happen but it has. I'm so grateful for anyone who takes the time to look at my blog. It means a lot and I know somebody out there is reading a post I make. I just love to blog because I can write posts about what I did one day. I can share my experiences, give advice and tips.
It's nice because I can look back and read over the things I've done because I've blogged about them which makes me smile as I will be able to remember them. It's like my own personal diary which everyone can read but I don't mind if other people read it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I know it's not quite New Years Eve but I'm travelling to my dad's house today and staying there for a week. I may make some posts about what I do down there but I just thought I'd make this little post as it is coming up to the end of year and share it with you today.

I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two