Last Post Of 2016


I know I said yesterday that I wasn't going to post anymore in 2016 but I was just sitting on the sofa thinking a lot about this year and all the things I've done. I didn't actually realise it until I was sitting home alone that I have done a lot which have sort of helped me and given me more room to love myself.

Since being at university I have learned to be more independent and do things for myself. I've learned to cook meals, do laundry, keep my bedroom and do my own grocery shopping. Before going to university I never used to do most of these things and now I can do them with no questions asked.

I've also grown a lot with independence because I've done things which I never thought I'd do alone. I actually planned day trips for myself. Now I know you're thinking why did I do these things alone but honestly I didn't mind and I didn't know if any of my friends wanted to go with me so I just decided to go alone and save the hassle.

It all began with a day trip to the Trafford Centre. I had never been to the Trafford Centre before and I know some of my friends had been before so I thought why not go see it for myself and I did. I planned my day out and made a list of all the places I wanted to go to. I also noticed there was a cinema in the Trafford Centre and I really wanted to go see How To Be Single. I had never been to the cinema alone so I did a little research wondering if anyone does go to the cinema alone and apparently they do which made me feel a little bit better about going to the cinema alone. So I did, I went to the cinema alone and I actually didn't mind it. I enjoyed the movie too which was great.

This led to me going to the cinema a few times alone which made me realise that I could enjoy myself while still being alone. Sometimes even if you want to do something that maybe your friends might not want do or see in the cinema then you can just do it by myself and still have a good time.

I can't believe this is the last day of 2016. It has been such a crazy year like I said in a previous post which you can read here: http://megantime.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/the-end-of-another-year.html

I hope 2017 will be a more positive year and I plan to be more positive in 2017. I'm planning to visit more places and try and get out of my shell more.

Anyway, that's all I have to say in this post. I wish you all a happy new year and I hope you enjoy your night whatever it is you are doing. I'm just going to be at my dad's home watching the countdown on the TV.

I'll see you in 2017.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two