What's In My Uni Bag


As I've been in university for nearly two months now I thought I'd share with you guys what's in my uni bag. This is actually the contents of my bag from my 9am lecture I had today and normally everything is just left in my bag except for one or two items which I take out.

This is my bag. It's very big and can fit a laptop inside it. It has smaller straps to put on your wrist and it has a longer strap that you can put on your shoulder. It's the perfect size for me and there's always room inside it. It is from Peacocks and it's a kind of grey colour. It has a zipped pocket on the outside which I don't keep anything in it. On the inside it has a zipped pocket and a small open pocket as well as the main compartment of the bag. As you can see below the contents of my bag.



The first thing which i keep in the little open pocket is my phone. It's the perfect size for my phone and this way I can easily find my phone. I just have the iPhone 5S but I have an awesome case from Amazon which is The Marauders Map from Harry Potter. In the zipped pocket on the inside I keep female products just because they're not floating around my bag just in case the contents of my bag drops on the floor. They're just in a safe spot, hidden away and I know exactly where they are if I need them.



The next thing in my bag is my purse where I just keep my money, cards and student card which I take everywhere with me. I recently got this purse from Peacocks and it's got loads of space for cards. I just felt like it was time for a new purse.


The next thing in my bag is my planner where I keep all my assignment dates in and just notes if there's something I need to remember. I got this planner from Amazon.


I also have an a5 notebook to take my lecture notes in. I just find it easier to have an a5 notebook as it's easy to carry and take notes in. It also has hole punches on the paper so if I need to I can put them in a folder.


Here I have my keys for my house. Nothing too exciting. I do have several key rings as well as my memory stick.


Here I just have a pencil case. All I use is a black pen from it but I do have pencils, ruler, sharpener, rubber and highlighters just in case I ever need them.


Here I have another pencil but it just has fine liners inside just in case I go to library and make more notes in fun colours.


I have my iPod touch because it's about a ten minute walk so I listen to music. It's also nice if I do go to library to listen to music while I work too.


Finally I just have this make up bag which has a compact mirror and brush, hair bands, wipes, hand sanitiser a lipstick and a travelo with my favourite perfume in it.



That's all that's in my bag. I hope you enjoyed todays post and I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two