Unexpected Trafford Centre Trip


This morning, I was just chilling in my PJs and drinking my coffee when my friends and I decided to go to the Trafford Centre. It was unexpected and wasn't plan but I just thought why not so I got up off the sofa and started getting ready.

I haven't been to the Trafford Centre in a while and I also felt like treating myself to a few things so I set myself a budget then we were off, driving to the Trafford Centre.

While I was there I didn't take many photos as I wanted to just experience it all without having to worry about taking pictures.

The main place I wanted to go to was Waterstones because as you know I'm a massive bookworm. I wanted to go to Waterstones because Carrie Hope Fletcher has written a novella of her book On The Other Side which I absolutely loved. So when I found out that she had written a novella of this book which was exclusive to Waterstones then I knew I just had to have it. Now with this book it was buy one book get one half price. I was on a bit of time crunch as I didn't want to keep my friends waiting so I quickly looked around the young adult section where the buy one book get one half price stickers were on the books. I then saw this book called All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven which I had heard of before and wanted to read so I bought that as well.



Next we looked around other shops then we went for lunch and had a KFC. Afterwards we went to the arcades and played a few of the games then I decided to go to the grabbers. Half the time I know I'll never win but I just thought why not. There was this one where it had Winnie the Pooh characters holding hearts and I really wanted the Tigger one. So I began to play. I put about £2 and had failed grabbing it so I decided to go for one more pound. So I put the pound in and then the grabber managed to get hold of the Tigger and lift him up. I didn't get my hopes up, even when it was slowly moving towards the hole. I thought it would drop and I'd lose it before it reached the hole. However, to mine and everyone else's surprise. I won it! I was so happy. I felt like I acclomplished something amazing. I've never won at the grabbers so to win feels really good. It was quite a cute Tigger and the heart reads 'Bounce with me' which I thought was funny and cute.



Finally, to end this wonderful day. We went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I was so excited and couldn't wait to see it. I loved every minute of it because it was interesting to see a different side to the magical world JK Rowling has created. It was truly wonderful and I can't wait for the sequels.

Anyway, that's all from me. I'll be back again tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two