The Perfect Bath


I love having a nice relaxing bath. It's one of the things I look forward to when I come home as at university there isn't a bath in my house. There's just a shower which is fine but some days all you want to do when you come home is have a nice relaxing bath.

That's what I did tonight as I'm going back to uni tomorrow morning.

Now for my perfect bath I normally like buying bath fizzers and putting them in the bath. I feel like it adds something to the bath and makes you smell even more nicer. As you know I like buying Zoella's products and I enjoy her bath fizzers so tonight I used one from her Christmas range. It the gingerbread bath fizzers. They look really cute as they are shaped just like gingerbread and they smell amazing.




I also like to add some bubbles to my bath so I used the Radox muscle soak bubble bath just to add to the bath.





Finally lighting a candle is the perfect way to have a bath because it feels like you're in a spa being lit up only by a candle. As well as that I also like to have some music playing just so it's not to quiet in the bathroom.





That is all I do to have the perfect bath.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two