Relax!


Do you ever just have days where you are stressed out to the point where you can't think straight?

Everyone gets them so the best thing to do is to relax. Now that's probably easier said then done but I thought I'd share with you some tips of what you can do to relax.

1. Take A Break
Whatever it is that is stressing you out whether it is work or an assignment just take a break from it. Don't push yourself to stress overload because then you'll just get frustrated and probably not want to do the thing you are meant to be doing. Just take a break from it for a bit. Go make yourself a cup of tea and just relax for a few moments.

2. Go for a walk
When your stressed out it can make you feel unmotivated to do for your work. The way I find motivation or if I'm stuck inside overthinking things then I just grab my coat and bag then I just go for a walk somewhere. I sometimes take a 15 minute walk to Asda. I don't buy much but it's just something to distract me and it kind of helps me think straight about the work I have to do.

3. Reward yourself
If you do an hours work then reward yourself with something you enjoy. Read a chapter of your book or watch an episode of a current TV series you're watching. Sometimes knowing you'll get a reward if you do an hours work can motivate you to do work.

4. Don't overdo it
I know it might sound bad but don't do too much work in one day. Even though you may feel productive or need to get it all done in one day. It'll stress you out and you might do as well in your work.

5. Give yourself enough time
Don't leave it until last minute or the day before because that will really stress you out. Give yourself plenty of time to do it and if you're struggling then ask for help. That'll make you feel more relaxed knowing you will have plenty of time to do it.

Anyway, that's all my tips for how to relax. I hope they were helpful to any of you feeling stressed about your work or assignments or anything like that.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two