My Desk Space


I thought I'd share with you into a little glimpse into my desk space where I write my blog posts and it's where I'm starting to work on my assignments. I'm just going to say it's not the most organised but it's a working progress. Here we go.





 This is above my desk where I just have some tissues, a clock, hole puncher, a note pad, a weekly planner and a whiteboard.



I also have a mug where I just keep my pens, scissors, hairband and other random stuff. I have a little pot where I just keep some jewellery inside from when I went on holiday to Crete. I also have a tub of chewing gum as well.


In this little jar I just keep some hair bobbles, clips and bobby pins inside. It's just so I have easy access to them and it looks kind of cute in the pot.


I also have this little purse, make up bag thing from Zoella which has nothing in it. I don't have any use for it just yet so I just put it here and I thought it was cute as it has a nice quote which says 'life is sweet'.


On the right side is where I keep my most used perfume. I just think they make a nice decoration and sometimes it's nice to have a little spritz.


I have another mug which has pencils, pens and colouring pencils. I have a lot of stationary so I just put it in there. I find mugs a good way to store items and stationary.


I also have this mirror which came with the room and so I don't know where it is from. It was left here on the desk so I haven't moved it. I quite like it because I use this desk to do my make up on so it's handy for that.


I also decorated the mirror with these cute little star fairy lights from Pound World I think. I just think they're really cute especially when I put them on at night.



In the drawer is not very organised I just have little stationary bits and bobs, pencil cases, notebooks and sticky notes. It's kind of a clutter but I don't mind. It's out of the way in the drawer.


Under the desk on this first shelf I just have my university textbooks and behind them I have a couple more notebooks.


Finally on this last shelf I just have folders, binders, felt tip pens, library books and you may notice my three Harry Potter colouring books as well.


That's it for my desk space. I hope you enjoyed it. I just thought I'd do something different and show you guys my desk.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two