I Don't Know


I don't know what to blog about today. Sometimes inspriration hits me unexpectedly and I think that will make a good blog post. However, today I've got nothing. I'm sitting in bed in my pyjamas as I write this at half past eight in the evening and I've literally got no idea what to post about.

I could tell you about my day but it was pretty boring. I got up early and went to the libary to do some work for three hours. Came home for some lunch and put my laundry in the washing machine then went back out again for a two hour lecture. Came back after that, hung up my washing, had dinner and watched Shrek The Musical then I watched The Appretentice and washed up the dishes.

Now here I am lying in bed and remembered that I needed to post on my blog. I thought I may as well be honest and say I have nothing interesting to post about today. However, at least I'm posting like I said I would. I'll try to make my posts more interesting from now on but I can't gurantee it.

Anyway, thank you for reading this short little post.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two