Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone!

I hope you are all having a great day and night. Whatever it is you're doing I'm sure it's more exciting than what I'm doing.

I have no plans for Halloween. I'm not going to any parties or doing anything exciting really. However, I did have an idea which is just my cup of tea which I thought would be fun. I may as well make the most of my night in at home.

Now the first thing I needed was some snacks. I went shopping today with my mum and I wanted to get some popcorn but Tesco's only had salted, toffee and sweet and salted mixed together. I just wanted sweet popcorn. Then I went to Iceland and they had no popcorn. I was a bit confused because normally places have popcorn. Anyway, I then decided to buy these cheese and chive pretzels. I've had them before and they're really nice so I thought I may as well get these.


For my evening I thought I'd have a movie night. I don't exactly have any horror films as I'm not the biggest fan of them. However I did have two which I thought would be a good alternative and that is Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street (which I suppose it's a horror musical) and Cats the musical (because it's people dressed up as cats) I also like these films so I thought why not.


I've also lit a candle to immerse myself into the Halloween spirit so the only source of light is from the candle and TV screen.



Anyway, that's all my plans for Halloween. Wrapped in a blanket, eating pretzels and watching movies. I hope you have fun with whatever your plans are for Halloween and I'll be back again soon with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two