University Bedroom Haul


Yesterday, I decided to get out of the house as I was home alone. I also really wanted to buy some decorations for my bedroom as I had a side table with nothing on it because I was originally having my TV on it but it didn't fit so my TV is now downstairs in the living room. Anyway I thought I may as well go shopping and find some things.

The first place I went to was Home Bargains as it does a lot of good deals on homeware and it did not disappoint.

I wanted some new fairy lights so I bought these as I thought they would be really cute and sometimes you can't go wrong with fairy lights as it makes your room look really cosy. It was also £3.99 so I thought it wasn't too bad.

             
The next thing I bought was a mason jar. I had this idea where I could put some fairy lights which I already owned inside the jar and I just thought it would look really nice at night. This jar was only 99p.


The final thing I bought in Home Bargains is this light up & symbol. They did have lots of letters and I was trying to find the letter M but they didn't have it so instead I went for this & sign. I thought it would look cute on my side table and make it more decorative. I think it was about £3.99 so I thought I was cheap.


The next place I went to was Asda. I only bought two things in here. The first is this sign which I just thought was really cute and actually motivational. I just thought it would be cute on the wall. I'll be hanging it with some clear command hooks as you're not meant to nail stuff into the walls and also command hooks are damage free. The sign says You are braver than you think, stronger than you look, more talented than you know and twice as brilliant as the brightest star. It was only £5.


Finally I bought a set of AA batteries and a set of AAA batteries for the lights I bought.


That's all I bought yesterday. I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas for decorating your Uni rooms. I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two