The Outcome Of The Resit


I just thought I'd make a quick update for you as I made a post back in July about having to do a resit as I had failed one of my assignments.

Let's just say I got it done within a month of the actual deadline and submitted it. It was a terrifying process of just waiting because I don't know how well I did or if I've even passed it. In university they give you a second and third chance to redo your assignment. I was nervous because I really wanted to go to second year and not feel like a complete failure if I had to redo the first year again. I suppose it happens sometimes and you have to just get through.

Anyway, tonight I had my result back for my resit and it turns out I've passed it. Now I can move on to my second year of university. I'm so happy because I've been panicking and telling myself 'What ifs' if it came to the conclusion I failed it. Luckily though I've passed and I'm so happy.

Although I am quite nervous about moving on to second year as this is where it all gets serious. In first year it's all about passing the year to move on to second year. It doesn't go towards your degree. However, in second and third year the marks for your assignments all go towards your degree. I suppose it's quite scary but it has to be done. That is the whole point of university is getting your degree.

At least now I know what is to be expected and how to write essays. I also know that I need to put in a bit of work towards my assignments everyday. Even if it's a just an hours work. The more progress and effort you put into an assignment then the more chance it'll be great.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Good luck to any of you starting university soon and I'll be back soon with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two