Shopaholic!


As most of you know there has been a book series which I have been reading these past few months. Back on the 2nd of May I finished reading Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella and started reading another of her books called The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic. I wasn't sure if this was a series where I'd buy all the books or even enjoy it. However though as soon as I finished this book, I wanted to know what happens next in the life of Becky Bloomwood.

I ended up buying the next book and the book after that. I did read books in between the series but I always went back to reading the series and loving every minute of it. I have to say these books are like a romantic comedy all within a book. It just amazes me and half the time I have no idea how it's going to end as it's full of plot twists and unexpected things happen. Half the time you're like 'How is Becky going to get out of this situation' Most of the time Becky is in some kind of situation whether it's to do with her love life, her friendship, her family and even with her bank manager and you're just wondering what is up her sleeve. How will she get out of the situations she puts herself in. However, you have to love a character like Becky Bloomwood. Even though she is a shopaholic, you can't help but enjoy the experiences she goes through and end up crying with laughter at the situations or even feel surprised when something unexpected happens.

It's a wonderful series which I recommend to anyone who enjoys reading about romantic comedies because this series is honestly worth the read. I have loved every moment of reading each of the books and I hope there are more books from this series in the future. I would love to know what happens to Becky next.

(You may notice Mini Shopaholic is not here and that's because it's in my university room and I'm at home at the moment. I'm planning on taking this series up to university so that's why it's there.)

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I am planning to finally getting around to reading Fangirl by Rainow Rowell next so I can know why lots of people love it.

I'll be back again soon with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two