My Reading Routine


As you know I am a massive book lover and I love just reading. I don't follow this routine every time I pick up a book and read as sometimes I read while I'm on a train or sometimes I read in the living room. However this is mostly how I like to read and what I like doing when I'm set out on reading a book.

Now the most important thing for me while reading is quietness. I hate being surrounded by noise or people talking around me as when I am I can't concentrate on what I'm reading then I end up losing the line I'm on and I keep reading the same line over and over again. That's why I tend to read upstairs in my bedroom. My bedroom is my sanctuary because it's my bedroom and it's only me who is in my bedroom. Plus it's nice and quiet when the door is closed. So yeah I like the quietness.


While I'm reading I tend to have a drink by my side so that if I get thirsty I have a drink nearby. Normally I make a cup of tea because I love tea and it just makes me all calm and happy. Although sometimes I forget about my tea as I am so absorbed into my book that it tends to get cold. That doesn't bother me though.


I also have a cold drink by my bedside and today it's apple juice as I love apple juice. It's just so refreshing.


Sometimes I tend to have a snack while I'm reading. Today I decided to have some grapes as they're a fruit plus they're really easy to pick at while I'm reading.


Also while I'm reading I'm even in my pyjamas or my comfiest clothes which is a hoodie and some tracksuit bottoms. It is Autumn after all and it's starting to get colder now.


Sometimes I'll even get my blanket and wrap myself around it.


The most important part about reading is of course the book. I'm currently reading My Life Next Door. I love contemporary romance novels as they just make me really happy.


Anyway, that's all I really do for my reading routine. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back again soon with another.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two