My Autumn Reading List


As you guys know I'm a massive bookworm and I thought I'd share with you my Autumn (also known as Fall) Reading List.

The current book I'm reading is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I am loving this book and all the characters. It is just a relatable story about life and fangirling. I'm on the last 100 pages so I should be able to finish it by tomorrow.


The next book I am going to be reading is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott as I've seen the film and it's not a very long book. I just thought it would be a nice quick little book to read while I'm waiting for a book I've ordered which I want to read. I'm trying to get around to reading most of my unread books on my bookshelf.


Another book from my bookshelf which I have not read yet is The Railway Children by E. Nesbit. I just thought this will be another quick read and I can say I've read the book. I also really liked the film and so I thought I may as well read the book. In my opinion books are better than the films.


The next book I'll be reading is one which I've seen on Amazon. It just made me curious and it's the kind of story I like as I am a fan of contemporary and love stories as it just makes me happy. The book is My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I'm really looking forward to reading this story this Autumn.


I also have a two books which were given to me by my nan which I'm going to be taken to university and hopefully getting around to reading them because I was kind of curious about them. These books are:

Ghostbird by Carol Lovekin. It's a fantasy, witchcraft book which is about secrets and a world about hauntings and magic. It just sounded really interesting.


Significance by Jo Mazelis which is about a girl who is trying out a new life and she goes to a small town in France where a young woman has been murdered. It's a bit of a detective, mysterious novel I think but it just sounded really good and I was curious how it all gets played out.


Now that is it for all the books which I currently own that is on my reading list. I know I have a lot more unread books on my bookshelf but I'll probably end up getting more books while I'm at university. I've currently got on the top of my wish list a romance novel called Anna and the French Kiss which I cannot wait to get around to reading it. I've heard such good things about it.

Anyway that's all I have to say. I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two