My Festival Weekend


As you guys know last weekend I went to a festival near my town. It's a festival that happens every August bank holiday weekend and I've been going there for a few years now. I just thought instead of talking about my weekend which was honestly a good weekend. I enjoy going camping there and listening to the music.

This year I decided instead of going home every morning as me and my mum normally go home each morning after sleeping in a tent to have a shower as it is very close to our home the festival. We decided to stay the Saturday morning and use baby wipes instead. Honestly it was very relaxing to just chill and not worry about driving or going back home. Most people in our group went home but we were the only two that didn't and it was just nice. We had both showered the morning before we went so our hair was fine. We just used baby wipes and deodorant to freshen up ourselves. Honestly it is not that bad. Baby wipes will definitely be your best friends at the festival.

We also had plenty of rolls to eat as well as crisps, grapes and sausage rolls. I know they're not the healthiest to eat but honestly who really cares about their diet at a festival. Each evening we decided to spend a fiver on the food stall on just cheesy chips and on the last night we decided to go for the burgers. It's just basically your dinner and you don't need anything else after you eat it. But yeah I had a really good time and I thought I'd share with you some of the pictures I managed to take as I did take a few.

Enjoy.


I hope you enjoyed my pictures from the festival and I'll be back again soon with another blog post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two