Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Review


I promise you that this post will contain no spoilers of the book. It's just my thoughts and feelings of this book.

Well, I managed to finish this book within two days. I wish I could have dragged it out longer but nope. I could not put it down.

It just felt amazing to read about the magical world again. It's honest nice to have a bit of reassurance as to what happens to Harry, Ron and Hermione after the last book where they're all grown up. It's also a really interesting story to learn about their kids or more specifically Albus Severus which is who is the mostly main focus of this whole book as well as his relationship with Harry. It also shows his friendship with none other than Draco Malfoy's son Scorpius. You get to see characters both old and new and there's just loads of twists and turns.

It's written as a play script because it is a play after all but it still tells the story perfectly well and you really imagine it inside your head. It's just the perfect closure to the wizarding world. However, there's still room to add even more to the wizarding world. There's so many directions this world which JK Rowling has created can take. You won't be disappointed when you read this and I can guarantee that the questions that you've been asking since closing the seventh book of the series will be answered for you in this very book.

Definitely go purchase this book or even if you're lucky enough to. Go see the play. Trust me. You will not regret it.


Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post. See you then guys,

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two