Footloose!


Last night, I went to see Footloose the musical in my local arts centre. Normally every summer my local arts centre puts on a summer musical. Now me and mum enjoy going to see these as it's something fun and different to do.

Now I'd never seen the movie Footloose. I'm familiar with the song but not with the movie or the musical. Now I googled a brief summary of what it's about and it's about this boy who moves to this small town which has banned dancing and rock and roll which are two things he loves. You can google it if your curious but most of you reading this have probably seen the film.

Anyway, that's all I knew about it. I didn't know if there was going to be romance or drama or if it was going to be funny. I didn't know what was going to happen. All I knew was that there was going to be singing and dancing.

Now let me just tell you that I absolutely fell in love with this musical. The moment it began I was instantly hooked. The music is just incredible. The dancing was amazing and the singing was just beautiful. I loved every minute of it. When the interval came I asked my um why I had never seen the film before. Honestly it was amazing. The actors portrayed each character so well and it was just perfect. I highly recommend this musical because honestly you will fall in love just like I did and now I just want to buy the soundtrack and listen to the songs all day long.

As soon as I got home I went and bought the 1984 film and also I bought the Broadway soundtrack of the musical because I just loved the songs.

I honestly had such a good time watching it.


Anyway, that's all I have to say about it. If Footloose the musical comes to your town definitely go and see it as it is worth it.

I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two