A Mini Haul


Yesterday, I decided to walk to my Asda Superstore and I bought a few things which I thought I'd share with you guys. I went into Superdrug and Asda.

The first place I went to was Superdrug and bought a couple of things.

The first thing I bought was the Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher in the shade 003 Flushed Pink. I bought this because I don't have many blushers and this one was cheap. I also heard some good reviews about this blusher so I thought I'd go and buy it.


The next thing I bought was the Pixie Lott Paint spray on hair colour in Gold Glitter. I bought this because I'm going to a festival at the end of August and I thought this would be fun to use. You put it on then easily comes off in the shower. It was cheap as well so I just thought why not.


The final thing I bought in Superdrug is Zoella's Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion. I just realised I don't have a body lotion and I've kind of been in need of one. I knew Zoella had a body lotion so I thought I'd buy it and try it. It was also cheap as well. It also smells really nice too.


The final place I went to was Asda.

The first thing I bought was a magnetic drywipe board set as it was only one pound. I just thought it would be useful for to do lists and for university.


The next thing I bought was some sticky notes as these are useful for university and it also has the little tabs which are perfect for marking pages in textbooks. Plus it has little hole punches on the side so I can store it in my binder if I wanted to.


The final thing I bought which I really wanted and just thought I'd buy it as I love this book series is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I cannot wait to read this book and get back into the magical world. When I saw it I just couldn't resist buying it. After I'm done with this post I'm going to start reading it.


Anyway, that's all I bought in my mini haul. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you soon guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two