Making A Difference


Yesterday I received an email from The British Heart Foundation telling me how much my donation of clothes has made. It honestly put a huge smile on my face and I just had to share this with you guys.

Back in May when I was packing up my university room these bags were pushed under my door. They were from the British Heart Foundation and were for old clothes, shoes and other things to donate to the charity.


It just got me thinking as I was packing my suitcase that I had old clothes which I had not worn ever or in a long time. They were good quality clothes and I just thought why not declutter my wardrobe. Plus the donated clothes might be able to help a few people. I ended up filling two bags filled with my clothes and I was given the option to right my address and email just so they can get in touch with me to tell me whether or not my clothes made a difference.

Anyway yesterday they sent me an email to me and told me my clothes I had donated has raised £15.56. Knowing this has put a huge smile to my face knowing that my clothes which I never wear have made that much. It goes to show you can make a huge difference by donating your old clothes.


I just wanted to tell you about this as I hope it inspires you to go into your wardrobe to declutter it and donate any clothes you no longer wear to any charity you like. You will make a huge difference and have knowledge you have given something back to this world.

Thank you for reading. I'll be back with another post tomorrow. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two