My Book Recommendations


At the start of this summer I have been non stop reading. I've been reading book after book after book and I'm still reading. I've even ordered more books. It's crazy but I just love reading. I love curling up in an arm chair or on my bed and just reading a book. Some books I've read within in two days of starting it I just can't seem to put them down.

I get into reading when I'm at home because I'm in the middle of nowhere with barely any internet and signal. I know nobody's really going to message me because my university friends live far away and are probably busy with their own lives. Now I get bored of television and having very slow internet can drive me insane especially when watching a YouTube video so I have to do something. That's why I read because the book is in my hands and it's just so easier. Plus once I get into a book I cannot stop sometimes.

Now, if you are someone looking for a good read I recommend Sophie Kinsella. I've already mentioned to of her books which are Finding Audrey and Can You Keep A Secret which are really good reads. I loved every minute of them. I'm currently working my way through her shopaholic series. I've already read the first two The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and Shopaholic Abroad. I'm currently reading Shopaholic Ties the Knot and I've ordered the next two. I definitely recommend them if you're into something funny with a bit of romance. They are so good and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

I don't know if you know this as well but Zoella does have a book club and you should definitely check out the video where she talks about some of the books. I looked up some of them and they all look really interesting. I'll probably go out and buy some of them myself when I'm finished with the Shopaholic series. I also heard Zoella is making a third Girl Online which is coming out in November which I'm really excited about.

I've also read McFly's autobiography and I must say I was really into it. If you have a love of McFly I would definitely get it because you will learn so much and be surprised at some of the things they say. I was really interested in it and wanted to know more as I read through it.

Finally, I've read Me Before You. I cried as I read it because it was so emotional. In all honesty I prefer it to The Fault In Our Stars. This one was more gripping so if you loved The Fault In Our Stars you will love this. I also have the sequel called After You which I'm planning on reading in between the Shopaholic series. I definitely recommend reading this before going to see the movie. I can promise you though you will cry at the end of Me Before You.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope you enjoyed seeing my book recommendations. Definitely try reading more instead of spending time online because it truly is refreshing to read.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two