Making a post everyday in July?


I've got to get back into the blogging game so I thought why not do what I did back in Novermber and make a post everyday in July. I've literally been writing loads of blog posts ready for it and I'm going to be making more in July.

I just want to make my blog more active again and just make loads of posts about stuff about my day, the books I'm reading, how I'm feeling about life and other stuff. I really enjoyed making posts everyday and I've been feeling like I haven't been doing much recently during my days.

I've actually been in the mood to blog but I don't know what to blog about. I'm also been tempted to start cooking more and I feel like sharing with you guys my attempts at cooking whether they've gone good or bad. I'm also trying to be so much more healthier this summer so I may let you guys know some healthy tips and advice that I have.

I want to type away on my laptop and just make a post everyday in July. Some of these posts may even be memories of things I do this summer which I may want to look back on and smile about.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now about my plans for this blog and I'll be back soon with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two