Two Years Later

Two whole years of
I can't believe I've been blogging on this blog for two whole years. I've shared so many memories and posts with you guys. It's been nice.
Before I barely had any views. Maybe one or two but that was probably me just checking my blog.
Now I'm slowly learning how to promote my blog better by using social media like Twitter and even bloglovin. It's been a great journey.

On this day I've had over 150 posts and over 5000 page views. It's made me so proud of my blog.
I don't mind that not many comment on it but I'm not expecting comments. After all I'm too shy to comment on anything so that's okay.
It's just nice to know that when I publish a post that 30 or even more of you guys from all over the world are reading this blog and hopefully it might have improved your day.

I've loved writing on this blog and just blogging in general. I plan to continuing to write posts and just share my life and other things.

I love all of you that have taken the time to read my blog whether it was from two years ago to today.

You're all amazing.

Thank you.


Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two