Packing up my life again


I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It felt like yesterday I was moving into university and now here I am, nearly done. I just have an exam tomorrow then I'm finished with first year. I'll be taking some of my stuff out of my room and back home. I'm leaving some of my stuff behind to move into my house in July plus the accommodation contract for the hall I'm in doesn't end until July so that's a bonus.

I just can't believe it though. In a weird way, the moment you start getting used to uni life and being independent is the moment it starts coming to an end. I've been at university for eight months.

I have made so many wonderful friends while I've been here. More than I ever had in secondary school so if you feel like you don't have any close friends during school, don't worry. You'll make loads at university. I did. Everyone on my campus is so nice and that's why I love a small campus because everybody knows or recognises somebody. You won't be alone that much.

There will be some tough times but there will also be some good times too. You just have to make the most of it. If you find yourself alone, just have a fun day out for yourself. Go to the cinema by yourself. It's actually not that bad. I've gone three times alone now and enjoyed myself. Just make the most of it. You don't need people to have a good time, but it's always nice to have a good time with friends as well.

Don't fret. Some days they may not want to do anything with you or they may do something and forgot to invite you, but that's okay. Sometimes it might have been a last minute thing to do. Don't worry about it. You'll have other fun times together. Don't worry.

Just keep your head held high, don't let it get to you because you may say something you'll regret. Just rise above it or distract yourself with something you love. Play a video game. That always distracts me. Especially Minecraft, you can spend hours on that.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I may make a post in the future about first year and give you guys some tips on surviving your first year.

Let me know if you have any questions about university and I'll answer them all in a blog post.

Don't worry I don't bite.

I'll be back with another post on the weekend. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two