Haul - Primark, Superdrug & HMV

So today I decided to go to town and treat myself to a few things. I bought quite a few things and thought why not share them with you guys now. Here we go.

The first place I went to is my favourite shop ever. Primark. I haven't been to Primark in ages so I did quite a bit of damage there.

The first thing I bought is this New York Varsity nightie. I've been getting into wearing nighties and shorts at night because it's getting quite hot at night so I thought I'd treat myself to a new nightie.


The next thing I bought from Primark is this pink workout top because I'm trying to get into exercise and I thought this top will be good for that. Plus it looks nice and it was cheap.


Just like with the workout top, I bought these work out shorts because they were cheap and also as it's summer I thought they'd be good to wear around my uni hall as well as for working out.


Next I bought some underwear because every girl needs to treat themselves to some underwear plus they look cute.


I bought these black, lacy dolly shoes because I thought they'd be nice to go out in. I have this summer ball next Sunday and I thought I may wear them then if I can't find a good pair of heels.


I bought this shower puff because I left the one I had at home and I like using these over flannels. That's why I bought it.


Sticking to the theme of exercise I bought this yoga mat as I've been wanting a mat for ages but I haven't found one and this was only six pounds from Primark. I thought it was a great deal.


The final thing I bought from Primark was this purple water bottle because I needed a new water bottle. Also on the inside it has this thing you take out and put water inside then freeze it then makes your drink cold. I thought it was a great idea.


The second place I went to was Superdrug and I bought this Nivea micellar water. It basically cleanses your face and can remove your make up. I thought I'd give it a try because I'm trying to keep my face free from spots before my university's Summer ball.


I also bought this lipstick which is from the brand Revolution. I wanted a nice dark pink lip for this ball I'm going to and I saw this one. 


The final place I went to and the final thing I bought was this Billy Elliot Live dvd from HMV. Normally when I go to HMV I always go to the musical section because I'm a musical lover. I saw this and I've always wanted to see Billy Elliot the musical. So I decided to buy this because I thought why not.


Anyway, that's all I bought today. I'll be back on Thursday with some prom related posts as it's coming to that time of year where there's proms, balls and parties going. I thought I'd make a couple of posts related to them. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two