Can you keep a secret? Book Review

This post does not contain spoilers just my opinion so you don't have to worry.

Anyway, last night I finished Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella. Let me just tell you I'm so glad I bought this book. I was looking at Finding Audrey (which I'm reading next) then I came across other books in which the author had written and I saw this one. When I read the summary I just wanted to know what happened next so I just bought the book from Amazon and now here I am. Finished the book after a few days and I loved every minute of it. It's a book that adult women would like. I just couldn't put it down. It was full of romance and had loads of funny bits which made me chuckle. As I read it I kind of felt the way the main character Emma was feeling as it was in first person.

This book was written so well and I would recommend it to any of you looking for a good book to read. I definitely want to read more of Sophie Kinsella's books. I know she's written a confessions of a shopholic series which I really want to read at some point. That series will definitely be bought after I've read Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

Anyway, that's all from me today. I'm going to make a post which was meant to go up last Thursday but I had a few problems with it so it will be up tomorrow. I also talk about university in it to so stay tuned for that.

I'll see you tomorrow guys.

Love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two