Let's have a cosy night in


So it's Monday evening and tomorrow I have a 9am lecture which kind of sucks because it means I have to wake up early in the morning. Anyway, normally Monday night is karaoke but I thought I'd stay in and just have a cosy night in and just relax. I submitted an assessment today and don't have any more assessments to hand in until after Easter. So yeah. I just wanted to just chill and I thought I'd tell you guys what I do when I want a cosy night in.




The first thing I do when I know I just want a cosy night in is turn on my fairy lights and just my lamps on. It makes my room slightly dark but not too dark and it just feels really cosy and homely. 


The next thing I do is make myself a cup of tea. Drinking tea makes me feel calm and it tastes so good. I don't want to drink coffee or a hot chocolate but tea is just right for me when I want to feel cosy.


I then put on my pyjamas, cosy socks and slippers because I'm comfortable and feel cosy. Finally, I lay in bed because that's the cosiest place for me to be. 


Next I'll pick up my book and start reading. As some of you know, I love to read books and just jumping into another world. I'm currently reading Paper Towns by John Green and I'm loving every minute of it. If you haven't read it yet then I would definitely recommend it. 




Finally, what would a cosy night in be without a movie. Tonight, I decided to watch The Fault in Our Stars. Even though this film makes me cry, I still love to watch it. It's a great film. 


Anyway, that's it. That's my cosy night in for tonight. I also turn off my phone and laptop (except for writing this post but I'll turn it off once it's online). Sometimes it's just night to forget about social media for a while in and just relaxing. 

I'll be back soon with another post. I'm going home next week and staying there for three weeks. As you know from previous posts that I have slow internet there so I won't be making many posts but I'll do my best to post at least once each week just so you don't miss me too much.

Anyway, see you soon guys.  

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two