20 Questions Tag


It's been a while since I did a tag so I thought I'd do the 20 questions tag. I did not create this tag and if you want to this tag on your blog. Feel free to do it. It's fun and gets your readers to get to know you some more. Anyway, let's get on with the tag.

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone. It's essential.

2. Favourite brand of make up?
Collection or MUA. Most of my make up are either of them.

3. Favourite flowers?
Roses

4. Favourite clothing stores?
Primark, Matalan and George

5. Favourite perfume
Zoella Blissful Mistful or Lacoste a touch of pink

6. Heels or flats
Flats

7. Do you make good grades?
Sometimes. I'm kind of average.

8. Favourite colours?
Purple, turquoise or blue.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, I love most juices but my favourites are pineapple or apple juice.

11. Do you like swimming?
Yes.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
If I was having them with a meal then yeah but most of the time no.

13. What's your favourite moisturiser?
Nivea soft moisturising cream.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, I do. (pun intended haha)  I hope to find that special man someday.

15. Do you get mad easily?
Sometimes depending on the situation and who or what has caused me to feel mad. Most of the time I keep it to myself and don't get mad.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No.

17. Any phobias?
Yes, big spiders.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes. A few times when I'm about to cross the road and a car comes out of nowhere, speeding past. That's all I can think of really.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes, everyday.

Well, that's all the questions in the tag. I didn't make this tag but feel free to do it yourself.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me and I'll be back soon with another post.

See you soon guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two