Tips on how to be productive and do assignments

Today was probably a very productive day. I have been procrastinating doing assignments until the week before they're due in. Yesterday I kind of realised this and thought I better get myself into gear and actually do them. Anyway, I kind of did a little bit of research on how to be productive yesterday and because of all the tips and tricks I found it made me more productive today.

Now, I'm going to share with you all the tips I found that were very helpful and also tips I discovered myself while doing an essay for 6 hours straight.

1. Go to bed early and wake up early
I know it's the weekend but this really does help. If you go to bed early, you'll have more sleep and this actually helps because you'll be less tired when you wake up in the morning. Also waking up early means you have more time in the day. Seriously, wake up at 8am. Have a few moments to yourself before you get out of bed to think of all the things you need to get done. After that get up and go. You'll be ready and working at 9am. 

2. Find a place to do your work with no distractions
Your bedroom may not be the best idea because you'll easily get distracted there. I went to the 24/7 library because I knew I'd be more productive in that sort of environment. Sometimes being surrounded by noise can be distracting but when the noise level is quiet and you can hear yourself think you'll be getting that essay done in no time. 

3. Make a list
Lists are so helpful because if you follow each point on your list you can get the work done. It also kind of makes you feel like you've actually accomplished something every time you cross something off your list.
Also put the work that's priority and maybe due in first on top of your list so that can be the first thing you accomplish.

4. Take breaks
Seriously. Take a break every now and then. If you've worked for three hours then take a break because you deserve to. It also helps when you do take a twenty minute or half an hour break because you can just relax a little before doing your work again. It'll also help your mind set because if you don't take a break you may find that you'll be getting stressed out and that's the last thing you want to happen.

5. Reward yourself
Give yourself a reward at the end of it all. It'll all be worth it then and you'll actually deserve. For example you can tell yourself "If get a page done today then I can go out with my friends or watch another episode of my favourite TV series on Netflix.

And that's all my tips on how to be productive and do assignments.
I hope this was helpful to some of you.
I'll be back soon with the fifth photo of the December photo challenge.

Bye guys! I love you all!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two