December Photo Challenge Day 7 - Pearl Harbor

So today's photo is a little sad but here it is.


I'm not going to lie. I was a little confused when I saw the world Pearl Habour on it. I know what happened there but I was like why is it in this photo challenge. So I googled it and it turns out that it happened on this day.

I find war and bombing really sad. I don't know if you've been hearing about what's been happening in the UK about whether or not to bomb Syria. I completely disagreed with this as I don't believe they should fight violence with violence. I'm not sympathising with terrorism but I'm just thinking of all the innocent people like children that have done nothing wrong are going to be frightened or even worse killed because of the bombing. It's just sad.

I don't mean to bring politics into this and this will be the only time I talk about this in this blog because I don't want to bring anyone down as that's not what this blog is all about.
Anyway, that's all I have to say today. I'm sorry if this post was sad but hopefully tomorrow's photo will be happier.

I'll see you soon.

Bye guys! I love you all.

Megan x

*I do not own the image shown in this blog post. I simply googled it.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two