My Everyday Makeup for Uni

Usually when I go into uni everyday, I like to put a bit of make up. I don't go overboard with it. I just keep it simple. The natural the better because there may be days where you just can't be bothered to put on make up and some people may not even notice a difference. Trust me. People will want to see the real you rather than you hiding your face behind a mask of make up. I'm going to show you what make up I like to put on everyday or when I can be bothered to put make up on for uni.


Collection Concealer
I tend to put this under the dark circles under my eyes and on any spots/blemishes I may have just to cover them up. I always end up buying this product mostly because it's cheap but it's also good in my opinion.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
I don't use foundation any more and I'm kind of glad I don't. It just takes effort to make it look okay. I just use this powder after I used concealer. I feel like it helps my face feel good and I just love using a fluffy brush over my face. A tip would be for when you come to the parts you've put concealer on, use a small brush to put the powder over them. I think it works when you're trying to cover up your dark circles or your spots/blemishes.

W7 Naked Nudes eyeshadow palette
I really like this eye shadow palette as it's simple colours and it looks natural. I sometimes mix and match the colours. I put the darker shade of brown on first then I put the lighter one over it and finally I'll either put the white or nude colour over that on the bottom of the lid.

Collection colour lash, all day colour mascara in black
I love this mascara. It's simple. It barely smudges and it's affordable. I always end up repurchasing it.

Collection Blush Cheeky
I've had this blush for a while now and it's perfect for adding a touch of pink to my cheeks.

Pepsi Cherry Lip Balm
As you know from previous posts I absolutely love this lip balm. It's my favourite and it's great because it keeps my lips moisturised and it adds a little colour to them.

Anyway, that's it from me. Stay tuned for another post today as this post was supposed to be posted yesterday but I forgot. Sorry, but the good news is that they'll be another post too.

Byes guys.
I love you all.

Megan x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two