If the internet didn't exist..



There was a time when the internet wasn't such a big thing in my life.

When I was younger, I never had the internet and the only time I went onto the computer was just to play games like Pinball, Solitaire or even on the CBBC website. Social media wasn't even around much and my family had a shared email account on AOL. 

I didn't even get my first phone until I was ten and it was a snazzy smart phone. It was just a Nokia phone that had a camera, music and couple of games. It was nothing special but I still liked it. 

Now though if I have a phone, it has to be able to connect to the internet. Just so I could go on social media or take an Instagram or just search for something online. Right now I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have the internet because I wouldn't be able to watch Netflix or iPlayer. I wouldn't even be able to see what my friends are doing unless I texted or phoned them. I'd probably just be reading all the time if I didn't have the internet. 

However, if I didn't have the internet then Uni work would be so much harder. I would have to go to through books searching for something useful. I'd have to go through the index. I won't be able to just click find then type in the word I'm looking for and have it show me all the bits related to the word. 

To think you'd actually have to go outside to find out about train times and bus times. You won't be able to google it.

You wouldn't even know of your favourite YouTubers if the internet didn't exist. Their lives would be completely different if the internet never existed.

So yeah, it's weird how once my life barely used the internet and now I depend so much on it.
If you think about it this blog wouldn't exist if the internet had never been around.

Luckily for us the internet is around and still is.
So we don't need to worry about it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.
I'll be back tomorrow with another post,

Bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two