First Assessment Complete

Hey guys!

So today I had my first assessment which was a presentation. I had to do a presentation on my own in front of my lecturer and a camera.

I was so nervous when I woke up. I couldn't eat anything, but I did eat Belvita breakfast biscuits and had a cup of tea.

I spent the morning practising what I was going to say and going through each of my PowerPoint slides.

Then it was time and I walked into the room. As expected there was the lecturer and a camera.

I guess it wasn't so bad as it was only in front of my lecturer.

He chatted to me before I started asking how I was and basically just let me set up my PowerPoint.

Then when I was ready, he turned on the camera and I began my presentation.

It went well. I said everything I needed to say. I had my note cards and I barely looked at them, although I did have a computer screen which I occasionally glanced at and I stumbled over some words.

After it was over I felt relieved. It went by fast and I felt really happy to have it done.

So yeah, I've done my first assessment. I'm not even going to think about how well I did, I just need to focus now on my other assessments. 

Anyway, that's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Bye guys.
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two