December Photo Challenge 2015

Hey guys!

As I like the idea of posting everyday I've decided I'm going to do a December Photo Challenge where I have to post a photo everyday until the end of December. 


Here is the photo challenge I found. I did not create this myself but I thought it would be fun to do.
If you're a blogger and have run out of ideas, do a December photo challenge. You don't have to do this particular one. You can search for others or create your own.

Beside this photo challenge I will be posting other blog posts twice a week. 

To get updates on when I make a post you can follow me on Blogloving by clicking the link here: 

Or you can follow my Twitter where I always announce when a new post is up by clicking on this link:

Feel free to also follow my instagram:
@MeganIvyT

Anyway, that's it from me.
I'll be back tomorrow with the first photo of December. Plus expect another post tomorrow.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two