Cosy Night In

I just love having cosy nights in where I can lie on my bed in my PJs or comfy clothes and just relax.

I'm having one of those nights tonight and I thought I would share with you what I'm doing.


Earlier I made some pasta and then added some Tomato and Basil pasta sauce to it. I ate some of it for lunch then stored it in my fridge. Later on, I reheated it and had it for dinner. It was so tasty and it was quick to do.


While eating that I'm watching one of my favourite movies. Mrs Doubtfire. 


Also, I recently bought this limited edition Nescafe Gingerbread Latte. It tastes and smells so good. It's also cheaper than buying it from Starbucks. It's also slowly putting me in the festive mood.


And of course I like to wear my slippers while laying bed because they are so comfy.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two