Chester Haul

Hey guys!

So today I went to Chester today to visit the cathedral. It's so beautiful there.

After I went there I went around the shops again. 

I first went to The Body Shop and bought the Frosted Cranberry shower gel. I bought this because I was almost running out of my strawberry shower gel from The Body Shop. 

After going to the Body Shop, I went to Wilko's and I bought this plastic pot. I bought it for my Uni room to put my toothbrush and toothpaste in. 

I also bought this stainless steal travel mug because I needed a travel mug with a lid that closes.

Finally, I went to Primark because I couldn't resist. I bought these Harry Potter slippers because I was in need of some slippers and I thought these were cute. They're also really comfortable.

I also bought this purse because I wanted a new purse and I liked this one as I thought it was nice.

Well, that's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two