Girl Online On Tour review

Back in March I made a post about a certain book which I read in two days and loved it. Now a similar thing happened to the sequel of this book. 

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then clearly you haven't read the title of this post, but that's okay. Anyway, I'm talking about Zoe Sugg's (aka Zoella) second book Girl Online On Tour. I loved the first book but when I found out there was going to be a sequel I knew I had to get it. I was just so into the first book. I loved the story and the characters and a part of me just wanted to know what happened next.

Anyway, this post will not contain any spoilers because I'm not mean like that. This post is just my thoughts and feelings on this book which I have to say if you loved Girl Online then you'll love Girl Online On Tour. As soon as I read the first two chapters I just had to read more and it was a struggle for me to put it down because I just had to know what happens next. I found the story so good and I definitely recommend if you're considering buying it.



So yeah. That's all I have to say. I'll be back soon with another post. 

Bye guys. I love you all.

PS: I've decided I'm not going to stick to a set schedule I'm just going to try and post when I can. I will at least post once a week maybe even more.
But yeah just thought it would be easier so I don't have to wait a certain day to publish a post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two