One More Week To Go


Hey guys!

So next week on Sunday I'll be starting my journey to university. 
I'm both excited and nervous.

I'm excited because it's a new chapter in my life. I get to be independent and make my own choices. I'll also hopefully be able to meet new people and make new friends. 

However, I'm nervous because I'll be 3 hours away from home.  I'm not going to know anyone when I first get there. I'm nervous about if I'll struggle with the work. I'm also living on my own. No more mum helping me with things. I have to work out things by myself or with other people. 

I know for a fact during the first and second week of uni I'm going to be homesick. That's why from looking at videos and blogs the biggest tip I've found to stop you from being homesick is make your room look as homely and familiar as possible. Bring most of your bedroom decorations that way you won't feel like your sleeping in a strangers bedroom. You'll feel like your sleeping in your room.

Also, even though I'll be far away from my mum. I can easily phone her up if I'm feeling homesick and just talk to her. 

But still, it's scary but hopefully I'll get through it. I'm quite lucky though. Most people have already started uni. I'm one of the late starters but that's okay. 

Good luck if you're starting your Uni journey.

Anyway, I'll be back on Friday with another post.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two