My Current Favourites

I decided to make a post about my current favourites as recently I've had a few favourites. Some are new and some are old. So yeah. Let's do this.

Books
So as you know I've been rereading the Harry Potter books so I figured they definitely have to be favourite. I'm currently halfway through the Order of the Phoenix. After rereading them I have noticed how much the films miss out on great parts to the story. Especially in Goblet of Fire and the Order of Phoenix. Then again it does make the books more enjoyable to have extra bits that the movies doesn't.
I haven't read any other books a part from the Harry Potter series even though I have loads of books I haven't read yet. I've already decided what books I'm taking to uni and I'm planning on reading Paper Towns as I haven't got round to it yet and McFly Unsaid Things... Our Story as I also haven't gotten around to reading it.


YouTubers
So recently I discovered Smosh and Smosh games. I had heard of them before but I never really watched them until recently. Now I can't stop watching there videos. I also enjoyed watching their gaming videos. For some reason I like watching YouTubers play games. It's just their commentary that I like. I don't watch all the gaming videos just videos I have heard of or think this could be fun to watch. So yeah.
I also started watching PewDiePie again. I was subscribed to him but I decided to go on to his channel and watch some old videos. That's what I do with a lot of YouTubers.
Can't forget danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil because they're amazing and I love them. Also the Hillywood Show because they were first YouTubers I subscribed to and started watching. Their parodies are amazing as well as their other videos which I also enjoy watching.





TV shows
My current favourite TV show is The Great British Bake Off, mostly because I love food. Also though I actually learn what different bakes are called and I love the end results. On Netflix I got into Once Upon A Time which is amazing. If you haven't watched it yet. Do it. It's amazing. You won't regret it. I loved every minute of it. I also recently bought Glee Season 1 and 2 on DVD as I love Glee and I wanted to be able to watch it while I was at uni. Finally I have to put Coronation Street in my favourites as I watch it every week without exception.



That's about it really. I haven't really bought any new movies recently or any new make up for that matter.
So yeah. That's all my current favourites.

Megan x

PS - I do not own any of the images. I just own the writing and this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two