Me-Time Tag

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I like to watch films that make me smile. So for me it'll be a musical. I either watch Cats or Shrek the musical as they make me smile and I know they'll cheer me up if I'm feeling down.
I'll also read whatever book I'm currently reading and right now I'm rereading the Harry Potter books. I'm currently on my favourite of the series which is Goblet of Fire.
I also like to read fanfiction because I enjoy it and there is some good fanfiction out there.

What do you wear during me-time?
Comfy clothes like leggings, cosy socks, onesies, pyjamas, jumpers. Anything I feel comfortable in.

What are your me-time beauty products?
Sometimes I'll put on some nail polish if I feel like it. I may put some moisturiser on. I'm not really wanting to put some make up on just because it's me time and I tend to get lazy on me time. I will put on some lip balm and also deodorant because I don't want to be smelling bad.

Current favourite nail polish?
My current favourite nail polish is by Colour Club and it's dark blue colour. I really like putting it on.


What do you eat/drink during me-time?
It really depends on how I'm feeling and what is at home. If it was dinner wise I'd probably eat noodles or pasta, but if it was a snack I'd probably eat chocolate. As you can tell not very healthy during me time.
To drink it'll probably be hot chocolate or coffee or tea. I like to have a warm drink when I'm having some me time.

Current favourite candle?
Honestly, I don't usually burn candles but there is one candle that I love the smell of and that's the Floral Thoughts Sweet Berry scented candle which is in the Card Factory. I really love the smell of it.


Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Sometimes. I may go for a walk up my street or I may just take myself to a coffee shop and have some coffee on my own in Starbucks or Costa. I may even just sit in the garden or on the beach reading a book.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I want to, but a part of me feels like I can't fully enjoy the movie in a cinema without someone being beside me.

Favourite online shop?
It has to be Amazon. I literally buy everything from there.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I like to play video games such as Harry Potter or Tomb Raider because I find it fun and I enjoy doing it during my me time.

Anyway, that's all the questions. Feel free to do this tag if you want to. I didn't make it. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back on Monday with another post.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two