Results day yesterday... What am I going to do now?

Hey guys!

So yesterday morning was stressful and nerve-racking. I was getting my A Level results and UCAS was telling me whether or not I got accepted into my first choice uni. I was sweating and shaking all morning until I went downstairs and sat with my mum at 8. I logged into UCAS track and freaked out a little when I saw what I saw.


-
-
-
-
-
-



I got accepted into my firm choice!
I was so happy and it didn't seem real.
So I'll be going to the University Of Chester in the Warrington Campus to study 
Advertising and Media Studies.


Congratulations to anyone who got into Uni or who have figured out what they're doing with their life.
Remember a piece of paper does not define you and you can do whatever you want.
Anyway, after I found out I was in my firm choice Uni. Collecting my results didn't seem so bad. I knew I had met the conditions and did something right. 
However, when I went to collect my results. I was a little surprised. My firm choice wanted two Cs plus the pass of the Welsh Bac. I had a B in Welsh Bac. A C in Media Studies (one mark off a B, very annoying). A D in Art. An E in ICT. I'm not disappointed with my results as they are all A Levels. I have four A Levels. They are better than getting a U. My firm choice still accepted me though and I'm so happy they did as I've been thinking about going there for months and now a weight has been taken off my shoulders. I finally know what happens next with my life. 

Anyway, be prepared for some Uni related posts in the future and again congratulations to all that got their A Level results. You did your best and that's all that matters. 

I'll be back on Monday with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.

Megan x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two