Beauty Q&A

What's your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?
My favourite eye shadow colour to wear is a brown colour. I like to be very natural with my eyes rather than extreme. My favourite eye shadow palette is W7 Naked Nudes eye shadow palette.

What's the one product you wouldn't leave your house without?
I would not leave the house without lip balm. I cannot stand having dry lips and I like to keep them moisturise. My favourite lip balm is Pepsi Cherry lip balm or Vaseline. They keep my lips moisturised. 

What's your favourite make up look?

My favourite make up look is just a natural face. With a brown eyeshadow, no foundation just concealer and powder with a pink blush at the cheeks, some lip balm and black mascara with black eye liner. 

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?

I try to cover up the dark circles under my eyes as well as spots on my forehead and chin.

Your favourite make up brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
I would pick W7 because they have reasonably priced make up and each product is good quality. It's not at all a cheap and tacky brand. It's a cheat and good quality brand. 

Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. It's my go to powder. I only use this as a base. I don't use foundation at all.

Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? 

Maybelline Baby Lips. It does nothing to moisturise my lips. It doesn't last very long and dries up my lips. 

One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?

I've never paid to have beauty treatment done but if I did. It would have to be a manicure. 

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?

I would never pay to have a spray tan. I'm sorry but what is the point. Half the time people end up looking like oranges. Why do people do it? I don't see the point. If you want a real tan. Go outside in the sun! 

One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
I don't know if it's a trick, but when I use powder I use a big fluffy brush over my face but under my eyes I use a small brush because it covers the dark circles more. 


Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and make up?

Always moisturise.













 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two