A Level results day this week

Hey guys!

As some of you know this year I was doing my A Levels and I finished them in June. I've had a month and a half not to worry about results, but now the time has come. Results day for me is this Thursday. (August 13) and I'm getting scared. This day literally decides my future and whether or not I go to uni. They say have a back up plan if things don't go well but honestly I don't have a back up. I know there's a thing called clearing for if you don't achieve the grades that were asked for. That basically gives you courses that are accepting anyone either from the uni you chose or similar courses you wanted to do. I think they may even give you options you never even thought of doing.

Anyway, there's no point in worrying or panicking just yet as results day hasn't yet. Anything could happen. I might not get the grades but the uni may still want me. You just don't know. Don't worry about letting your family down either because it's not there future. It's yours.

Just keep calm and carry on as they say. Wait and see what happens. I can guarantee I'll be making a post on Friday to let you know how things went on Thursday. It can either be a happy post or a sad post. You'll just have to wait and see.

To all of you that are receiving their results on Thursday or receiving results at some point this month. Good luck. I know you did your best and it's not the end of the world. Just don't panic yet. Wait until the day of your results. All will be fine.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about it. Good luck to everyone getting their results and I'll be back on Friday with another post.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two