My Lazy Summer Morning Routine

Hey guys!

So I'm going to basically give you a run down of what I do in the morning during the Summer. I am literally typing this in the morning while in bed. I'm basically just going to live my typical Summer's Morning Routine (It will be a lazy edition as I am pretty lazy in the mornings especially during Summer.) Anyway enough rambling and let's do this.

The first thing I do is wake up (obviously). Lately I've been getting up early for no reason what so ever, it's just my body is still thinking I need to get up for school but today I woke up at 8:30. I then check my phone and see if I have any messages or notifications and reply to them. After I get up and go to the toilet and then I get my laptop from desk and get back into bed. I know. I'm so productive. Haha.
I basically stay in bed for a few hours and check social media then watch YouTube videos (My favourite YouTubers are MissMeghanMakeup, SacconeJolys, Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil.) I will usually get up during the watching of videos to brush my teeth then make myself a mug of tea then breakfast (Today it was Porridge). After I've watched all the videos I've wanted to watch I play Sleepy Wings on Facebook and basically play it until I've lost all my lives. Now, a few hours will pass by this time and it'll be about 11:30 where I finally leave my bed to get ready. First off, I will have a shower so I smell nice and dry off. Then I will dry myself and put on some clothes (usually comfy clothes if I'm not going anywhere). That's about it. I don't do much during the Summer. I'll probably just continue watching YouTube videos or catch up on TV from my desk this time. I'll also try and come up with blog post ideas like this which I'm typing up now after I've gotten dressed.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for my lazy Summer morning routine. Let me know if you have any blog post ideas for me in the comments below. I'm planning on making some uni related posts as I'm hopefully going to Uni in September and I've done some research on things like what to take and stuff like that so stay tuned on this blog as I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys! I love you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two