Where the heck have I been + Life Update

Hey guys!

Long time no post. It has been a while since I wrote something on this blog. The last post I made was in May and now it is the 8th June.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I have had no motivation for writing a post. I literally couldn't think of anything to write but I promise you that after my last exam my blog will updated at least once a week if not more than that per week.

As you may of guessed exams are also the reason why I haven't written a post. I have been revising and stressing over these exams. I only have three exams and I know it isn't a lot but they're still important. I had two of my exams last week on the Monday and Friday. My next exam is in two weeks bright now I decided to take a break from revision, procrastination, relaxing and trying to keep fit and write a blog post to explain my absence.

I've written a few blog post ideas so after my exams I can focus on writing and posting. I know this is just a blog focusing on lifestyle and it's a place where I can just write down my thoughts, feelings and also answer some tag questions. I feel like having a blog is great. You can just go on about stuff to share with other people and I just hope some advice posts I write help some people going through the same sort of thing.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I'll try and write a post or two during this next couple of weeks but if not then you can expect a post some point after my last exam on the 23rd June. So I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all. (I really do, I'm not just saying that. Every view I get on a post or on this blog makes me really happy.)

P.S. If you're also someone who's taking exams maybe my study tips post can help you with your studying - http://megantime.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/study-tips.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two